Florence Tours & Excursions
If you are into tourism Florence is a must. No other town in Italy (and possibly in the world) offers such a varety of touristic experiences.
Your visit of Florence will be influenced by a series of variables like time, personal taste and budget, depending on which you will live the town a completely different way. If you carefully plan what to visit your stay in Florence will be more enjoyable. In the following sections i offer you a guide and some advices to make your Florence touring the best for your needs.
- Guided Tours - Program guided touring if you want to be lead through Florence by a professionial, certified and authorized Tour Guide.
- Classic Tours - These are the mandatory ones. They include the most turistic itineraries and the most visited attractions. Every tour has a detailed description of what you'll find on your way in Florence.
- Non conventional Tours - These alternative routes will bring you to the hidden spots of Florence, places that only few people know about. This is perfect if you search something different from the usual tour.
- Bus Tours - Florence sightseeing by panoramic bus is a very fast and comfortable way to visit the city.
- Bike Tours - For the tourist who loves riding, the center of Florence is small and bike touring is very cosy.
- Enogastronomic Tours - These paths will guide you to the discovery of italian tastes in typical florentine places.
- Excursions - Suggested tours in the tuscan countryside and excursions to other tuscan cities
Have a nice trip! ;)